ThreeFold Weekly! May 5th, 2022 (Vol 16)
Welcome to the 16th edition of ThreeFold Weekly. Here’s what happened in the ThreeFold universe last week.
- Earn a 500 TFT ‘cash back’ for testing the latest version of the TFT Fiat Gateway released as part of ThreeFold Grid V3 A5.
- Registered to become a validator? Follow the verification process to secure your spot!
- ThreeFold envisions a fully decentralized 3Node marketplace that connects buyers and sellers peer-to-peer. Join the discussion on how to achieve that vision.
- A community member will add ThreeFold branding to a coffee shop and is looking for feedback and ideas. Share your thoughts here.
- The ThreeFold Promotion Team is looking for community stories. We’d be grateful if you could share your story and/or be featured in ThreeFold content. Thank you for reaching out!
- The team is currently testing the ThreeFold Hub – the portal for validators and delegated stakers to take action and vote for the future developments of the ThreeFold ecosystem. More coming soon, so stay tuned!
- A Grid Enhancement Proposal to determine V3 Farming Price for June 2022 and discontinuing V2 Minting is currently open for voting. Make sure to participate!
- We urge you to migrate 3Nodes to V3 asap as described in the migration process.
- A Grid Enhancement Proposal on cloud unit pricing is currently open to determine utilization cost in the upcoming months.
- Global Titan shipping continues while Europe is facing provisioning delays. If you ordered a Tian, please fill in your information for your 3Node to be set up accordingly. For specific questions about your order, please reach out to the support team.
On another note: Fake accounts are currently inviting people to participate in airdrop campaigns under the name of ThreeFold. Unfortunately, scams are very common in the crypto space. In order to protect yourself, please treat PMs with care and read this article on how to spot scams.
See you next week, ThreeFolders! 🙌